Before you ask please READ THIS

How can I change the lightbox?

in Photon Posts: 8
I recently bought Photon and it's a great theme!

But, i'm not happy with the lightbox (too many objects on the picture). I would like to switch to another one.

If I go to /wp-admin/themes.php?page=apollo13_advanced
It seems I can change the ligthbox. But how? How can I list the new lightbox in this part?

Thank you

Comments

• AirAir
    Back after weekend, Hello!

Adding new lightbox, is not so easy, we left that place in case we would find some lightbox script that suits theme needs. DO you have any in mind?

In your case I believe it will be easier to hide these unnecessary elements with configuration or CSS.

Could you mark on screen shot what would you like to remove?

With kind regards.
    Hello Air.

I have a big issue with Photon theme and I don't think I am the only one.
    Pictures from an Album with the mode "Slider" are all covered by something: Title, box, footer, thumbnails, ...
    I think we want our photos to be integrally visible. How can I disable overlay on my pictures, I want to keep the title, description and the thumbnails.

What it is possible to do ?

Thanks,
  • AirAir
    So are we talking about slider or lightbox cause I am lost now?
    Thumbnails, overlay, titles - you can disable them in your album. It is not issue, just options for those people that need it. Read more http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/add_new_album
    You will be interested in these options:

Gradient above photos - Good for better readability of slide titles.
    Pattern above photos - Used for masking and some darkening.

Header, footer - this is how Photon theme looks. For viewing time you can hide them with fullscreen button(usually top right corner)
    Alix said: Pictures from an Album with the mode "Slider" are all covered by something: Title, box, footer, thumbnails, ...
    Alix said: I want to keep the title, description and the thumbnails.
    I am even more confused now, as first you complain that slider is covered with too many thing, and next you want to keep all of previous mentioned:-)

With kind regards.
    ss-2015-07-29_09-22-18.png
    144 x 111 - 3K
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 8
    Thank you for your answer.

I just don't want anything on the picture (overlay).
    Things can be around ;)
    Post edited by Alix on