Before you ask please READ THIS

AddThis Icons Not Showing on Album

Hello,

Thanks for making such a great theme! The follow buttons on my album disappeared. Usually if you hover over an image you get the magnifier icon and the social share icons on the top of the image but now the icons are gone. I found this thread - https://wordpress.org/support/topic/follow-buttons-disappear-today. Maybe the plugin authors have updated something that makes this function inoperable in Hypershot? My website is here - www.bigink.org

Much appreciated,

L

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I have updated AddThis plugin to version 5.0.12 and it works for me everywhere. Can you test it?

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air,

They work on pages but didn't they also used to pop up when you hovered over an image on a bricks album? In the top right corner of the image? Maybe I am just imagining this. I just checked the Hypershot demo and don't see them there either. I attached an image of what I am talking about.
    Screen shot 2015-07-22 at 8.14.15 AM.jpg
    316 x 425 - 73K
  • AirAir
    Strange, it works fine on our demo and on my development server. Can you show live link to your site with this bricks album?

With kind regards.
  • The website is www.bigink.org. The album is the homepage.
  • AirAir
    I see that on your site addthis is not loaded on front page for some reason. Maybe some modification or other plugin is interfering with it. I remember that I saw such issue in past and it was some settings. I can test it if you like.

Could you please send me temporary access(create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail) to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.