Before you ask please READ THIS

Menu Issue - cropped & overflowing

in Chillout Posts: 5
Hi

I just bought this this theme and setup a site: www.thepfca.com

AT desktop monitor size all is well but on iPad landscape the menu is very weird and cropped badly.

There is no custom CSS except a border colour change.

Could you please assist in fixing this as a matter of urgency?

Thanks!
pfca_manu_issue.png
1066 x 599 - 386K

Comments

Hi!
    Please provide me an url to your website.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    it's in my text on the first line of my post..."www.thepfca.com"
    ... oops, sorry, didn't notice, it was late yestarday.

As for issue - for now You have three options:
    1. Change the font size for navigation menu items: go to Chillout Options >> Layout >> Navigation menu and change the 'Font size for menu items' parameter
    2. Change the labels of menu items
    3. go to Chillout Options >> Layout >> Navigation menu and change the 'Screen size below which menu transform to mobile version' to 1025 - it'll turn on the mobile menu for ipad.

In few days we'll improve the behaviour of navigation menu, stay tuned, I'll inform You when it's ready.
    All the Best.
    Cheers!
    Hi we're still have a major issue with the menu on smaller laptops such as 13" MacBooks - please see the attached screen grab. Obviously we can't use the mobile menu on a laptop - so whats the fix?
    Thanks
    Steve
    Have You changed anything from the list I gave You?
    For Chillout update You'll have to wait few days, so please be patient.
    All the Best.
    Yes - works on iPad fine now as it uses the mobile menu. But as you can see there's a problem on smaller laptop & desktop screens where the menu disappears off the left of the screen and reflow is very strange.

BTW I can't upload any images to this thread anymore - but see the first image and you can see the problem we're having. It's almost as if the social media widget is pushing everything over.
    FYI - new version of Chillout theme is available to download from ThemeForest. Navigation Menu has been improved.
    All the Best.