Before you ask please READ THIS

Child Theme

edited August 2012 in Spaceship Posts: 25
I've been playing with the spaceship theme, and am trying to create a child theme. I did the basic child setup: directory with a style.css naming spaceship as the template and calling the style.css from there. However, when I load it, everything is broken and the style doesn't seem to be called. Am I doing something wrong?
Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 2.41.09 PM.png
423 x 715 - 104K
Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 2.42.34 PM.png
255 x 190 - 13K

Comments

• AirAir
    edited August 2012 Posts: 10,970
    Hi AFortner.

To stay true I must say, that I didn't test making child themes with spaceship yet, but it is on my TO DO list ;-) So if you ask I will have to check it, but today is late, and tomorrow I am away whole day, so you will have to have some patience:-)

For now I have nothing more for you then article that you are probably aware of http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    I figured it out just now. I had to switch off the compressed option and now it works. Thanks!
  • AirAir
    Hi AFortner.

ooo good, thanks for info. I will have to write complete instructions for this one soon, and probably attach sample theme child to download:-) Time will come for this:-)