Before you ask please READ THIS

How to remove footer and the I symbol next to the image logo/word.

in Photon Posts: 29
How to remove footer and the I symbol next to the image logo/word? The size of the black box that contains the logo and the menu system is much wider than the logo and menu's themselves, because this 'i" button that pulls out the footer from the bottom is in the way. So if I can keep the footer that's fine, but I just want to remove the i button thing, and thus also reduce the overall size of the height of the black logo box/div. Thx!

Comments

• AirAir
    edited August 2015 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

Then please turn off option in Customize -> Global Layout -> Footer content -> Header indicator?

This is button to show that there is some special footer message.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Hello,

thanks but in customize -> global layout -> Footer content the only options available are footer message, theme social icons, social icons color. Nothing about Header indicator ??
    Thanks

• AirAir
    edited November 2015 Posts: 10,970
    OK I see there is mistake in code, and it doesn't check if message is activated.

Please go to options mentioned above, activate Footer message and then deactivate indicator, and next deactivate Footer message again and save.

I will fix it in next version.

With kind regards.
    ss-2015-11-26_17-13-22.png
    285 x 657 - 28K
    Post edited by Air on
  • ok thanks