Before you ask please READ THIS

Revolution Slider Broken by WordPress 4.3, Even After Latest Blame Update

in Blame Posts: 30
Even after today's Blame theme update, which contained Revolution Slider hotfix 4.0.4.1, all of the sliders in my website (http://www.knowledgevision.com) are broken in one way or another, and I can't seem to fix them. The banners are now showing up with different dimensions (www.knowledgevision.com/support-home), text is missing and misaligned (www.knowledgevision.com home page), and it really is quite a mess.

Do you have any insight into what is going on and how I might fix this? Do I need to replace all my sliders with fixed banners until Revolution Slider is finally fixed?

Michael

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I don't have any knowledge about it. I know that my test slider also wasn't working, but other sliders on our demo worked just fine. I had to edit my slider in new Revolution slider 5 plugin, and it started to working. However in my case no slider at all was showing up. So backup your sliders and try to edit them, as there might change some things across versions 4 and 5.

With kind regards.