Before you ask please READ THIS

Filter doesnt work

Hi,
im a newbie and somehow can't figure this out. The filter on my website doesnt work somehow. here's the link to the page - http://u-40.ru/produkcija/ it should filter by categories but somehow when you click on different categories it does nothing at all. Could you please help with that?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Yes I can see it does nothing, cause it gets JavaScript error cause of non English letters in category name.
    I will try to find some solution for this.
    I will inform you here later .

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    I will search for code solution, but for now I think best for you would be to edit slugs of your categories to contain only english characters, see screen shot

With kind regards.
    ss-2015-09-08_11-04-21.png
    914 x 511 - 42K
  • AirAir
    edited September 2015 Posts: 10,970
    Here is fix for this, so you wont have to change your slugs. Download file attached to this post, unzip it, and upload all to wp-content/themes/blame. It will changes using slugs to ids. I will implement this change in theme.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    File I forgot :-)
    zip
    zip
    blame.zip
  • Thank you so much for help and your time. do you think it can be because i am actually supposed to translate the theme - which i did not yet do. maybe it will be working properly if i just make translation?
  • AirAir
    It was my fault that theme was relaying on slugs instead of ids of these slugs. Above fix solves the case.

With kind regards.