Before you ask please READ THIS

Problem with Menu background on Mobile version

edited September 2015 in Photon Posts: 16
Guys i have installed the theme with the dummy data, everything is good, but i realize on my cellphone that on Mobile version i have a problem with the Menu Background (does not exit)

Check this video out.

http://take.ms/nPl6N

Is it any way to fix it? Is it a setting. If i can do it with css let me know...i know programming

Thanks
Post edited by xmconcept on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I see style that could not fire on your desktop computer as it checks for touch enabled devices. Have you confirmed same issue on real device? Anyway I will think how to change this style so on simulated small screen it will also fire.

Could you also send me live link to your site, cause I would like to confirm that theory.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    After checking styles, I see I was mistaken, and everything is good with them. So I need link to your site so I could find out, whey you have no background color.

With kind regards.
  • Is it possible to send you a private message?
  • I found the lines and i fixed it.

I had to add

.navigation-bar.touch .menu-container{

background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);

}

The background-color was missing for some reason....
  • AirAir
    edited September 2015 Posts: 10,970
    Yeah, I know we could fix it like this, but this doesn't solve main issue :-)

Send me link here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    As I though - you don't have set color for header in Customizer. See screen shot:

With kind regards.
    ss-2015-09-11_20-42-47.png
    370 x 336 - 36K
  • You are great.... thanks