Before you ask please READ THIS

Remove title and get rid off the extra black space Albums List Section

edited September 2015 in Photon Posts: 16
Hello how to remove the title and get rid of the extra black space in Albums Sections like your example?

thanks
Post edited by xmconcept on

Comments

• SOLVED sorry thanks
  • AirAir
    That is great! Have a good day :-)
  • I am having the same issue with the extra black brick. Can you let me in on how it was solved? Thanks.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Please mark on screen shot what you mean, and also post live link to page when I can see it.

With kind regards.
  • I no longer need this adjusted, but the problem comes about if you do not wish to have a any text (description) in the gallery, the box is still there. Even setting it to "0" does not work. Thank you.
  • AirAir
    Still I need live example/screen shot so I could understand what you mean.

With kind regards.
  • It seems that there should be the ability to set the Size of Content Brick (width) to "0" if you do not wish to have a description of the gallery. Similar to how the Album List looks in your demo.
    Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 8.00.41 AM.png
    1374 x 911 - 1M
    Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 8.11.02 AM.png
    1370 x 927 - 1M
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

IF you don't wish to use description for album then switch it of in theme options:

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-01-13_16-25-16.png
    292 x 351 - 8K
  • The problem is that there are some albums I want the description and some I do not. Is there a way of managing these individually?
  • AirAir
    Then it is indeed problem cause as I checked, there is no option to do it currently.
    I will mark this topic and work on such feature for next update. Should be ready at beginning of next week.

With kind regards.
  • Thank you so much. Great theme.
  • AirAir
    Option is added in newest update. Should be available in few hours on ThemeForest.

With kind regards.