Before you ask please READ THIS

Media grid on mobile prevent lightbox

in Adamant Posts: 2
The Visual Composer media grid is working fine on my site: flicklitchicago.com on the desktops.
On the mobile, tapping on each image in the media grid creates the same action as the hover action on the desktop but also puts the images into a tiny lightbox which obscures the item below it. How do I prevent the light box from appearing. Also, I cannot get onto Visual Composer support without a license, but since that is through you, how would I find the licence?

Comments

Hello.
    First You should update Adamant theme, the latest version 1.5.3 of our theme is equipped with 4.7.4 version of Visual Composer.
    Second - in order to get what You want - You shoul go to Visual Composer >> Grid Elements and create new one (give a name of your choice), then edit it, then use template 'Horizontal flip in with fade', then edit 'Normal Block' and 'Hover Block' by clicking pencil icon, and set 'Add link' parameter to 'none' in both cases.
    After this - edit page, edit 'Media Grid' shortcode and go to 'Item desing' tab and point the Grid Element's layout You've just created.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.