Before you ask please READ THIS

Widgets and Arrows

edited August 2012 in Spaceship Posts: 26
Hi can you help me, I don't seem to be able to grab the widgets and put them in the side bar I want to put them in.
Do I need to add a plugin for this.
Also is there any way I can make the left and right arrows smaller?

Cheers

Jon

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi Jon23

1. No need for any plugin - it is native wordpress module.
    - What version of WP you have?
    - Can you even drag around widget you want to put in sidebar? If not maybe you have some javaScript problems in your browser.
    2. What arrows?

With regards.
    No I can't even pick them up. BUT.. on another section -in pages I think- I can pick up the menu names and move them around.
    I meant the big arrows you use to navigate the site through the albums act.Sorry I wasn't too clear on that one.
    Forgot to say. I have the most recent version of wordpress. 3.4.1.

And it is in appearance-Menus that I can move the menu names art around with no problems.
  • AirAir
    Jon23 please send me here on forum via private message temporary access to your WP so I could check what is going on there, cause this sounds like JS error.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Widgets: You have somehow activated 'Enable accessibility mode' (screen option in top right corner) and this is why you couldn't drag, BUT you could use 'Add' button to add it to desired widget area.

Big arrows: there is no admin panel but you can edit CSS for this and add new arrow image or edit sprite image(images/spriteme1.png). If you will edit CSS remember http://apollo13.eu/docs/spaceship/#compressed_options

With regards.
    Brilliant, thank you.

Have a great day too.

Jon