Before you ask please READ THIS

How to change the content of the "I" logo next to the main logo ?

in Photon Posts: 8
Hi,
I tried to change (or remove) the little "i" on your Photon theme (next to the main logo on the header), but impossible to find the option on your theme options panel ...
I saw another post on your forum, where you said it's on Global Layout > Footer Content, but there is no options for that at all...
Could you explain how to edit this?

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Sylvain

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

It is not impossible :-)

It is exactly where you searched, check screen shot

With kind regards.
    ss-2015-10-14_11-37-25.png
    273 x 941 - 42K
    Hi, ok yes I see ! :)
    So then, I wrote a Message Text, and clicked on Reset Cookie button, but... Nothing happend! The button "i" still there and has no action at all.
    So how it works?

Thanks
  • AirAir
    Hello again:-)

I thought you wanted to remove it :-)
    What "reset" does, is explained in description of this option, and I don't have anything to add. Question what you wanted to achieve with reset?
    Could you post link to your site, so maybe I will better understand what is the issue in your case.

With kind regards.
    Hi!
    If i understood, when we click on the 'i' There is normaly a text That show? Right? I Just have nothing when i click on it :)
    I added a text on the message content, reseted the cookie (to ne sure That it Works), but... Nothing.

My website is: sylvaing.net-2-sky.com

Thanks for tour support!

Regards
    Any ideas?
    Still not working on all navigators for me.
    Content Message activated
    Button "i" Header activated
    Cookie reseted
    But nothing...

Thanks

Sylvain
  • AirAir
    Hello again.

Please try deactivating those blocking plugins, as I am unable to even debug your site. You have blocked all actions like right click, source, or debug console.

There is possibility then one of plugins is affecting this, so it is worth a try to deactivate plugins and test again.

With kind regards.