Before you ask please READ THIS

Responsive problem on mobile phone

in Photon Posts: 8
Hi,
I did a test of my website on a mobile phone, and there is responsive problems.

1/ The Album Slider on the main page : buttons and loading button are in the center of the image -> so we don't see in a good way the photographies...
2/ The buttons "Search" / "Basket" etc.. are in a vertical line -> same, this hide the photographies on the front page...
3/ The main menu button work on the front page for the first time, but after, it don't work ...
4/ When we click on the main menu button, all the sub-menu are in a vertical line, with transparent background -> so then, we don't see it clearly.

Could you please fix that ?

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    1. Can you show on screen shot what you mean?
    2. I think all those things you could see before buying theme, so there is no "fix this" as this is how layout of this theme is :-) And also to hide these items we give "full screen button". However you are free to redesign it if it doesn't fit you.

3. Do you have Ajax mode on? Turn it off. Please post link to your site so I could see what could be causing this.

4. Probably you didn't setup background color for header, but need live link to verify.

With kind regards.