Before you ask please READ THIS

iPad: clicking thumb in lightbox jumps to adjacent picture

I'm only seeing this behavior on iPad (although I don't have an iPhone to test with), it works fine on PC, Mac & Android. It's not doing it EVERY time, but it's doing it most of the time for me.

When I click into a picture in an album and then bring up the filmstrip/thumbnails at the bottom, if I click on a different image's thumbnail - it jumps to the picture that's either to the left or the right of the image I clicked on (rather than displaying the image I clicked on).

So, for example - if I:
1. Go to the Gallery (Description) album in your demo: http://photon.apollo13.kinsta.com/album/gallery-description/
2. Click into one of the images to go into the lightbox.
3. Click the icon to bring up the filmstrip of thumbnails at the bottom (like shown)
4. Click on a thumbnail a 3 pictures over to the right.

It briefly displays that picture I clicked, but then it almost immediately (in less than 1 second) jumps to the 4th picture over.
2015-10-24_13-25-25.jpg
1027 x 795 - 88K

Comments

• AirAir
    edited October 2015 Posts: 10,970
    Hello there:-)

Thanks for such detailed report. I have just checked on my iPad and it works fine for me. I have tried few times but couldn't recreate issue. Strange.

Anyway I this external plugin, so I will check is there any update to it.
    OK I see there is update, so I will try to add it soon to theme. Please check their demo on your IPad to see if it works correct.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 51
    Sorry, I just realized in all of my details - I forgot to mention this was with Chrome browser!
    (I just tested it on Safari and it works fine there)

This problem is still happening in Chrome. Curious if you're able to replicate it in Chrome on iPad?
    Post edited by digitalmuse on
  • AirAir
    Yeah, I tested this on chrome when I did test. When I will update this script then we will see if it will be better for you. I don't know why I can't recreate it.

Will inform you when update is ready to download.

With kind regards.