Before you ask please READ THIS

burger menu

Hi,
I need to change the icon of the menù burger in the top-left corner of the theme. Is there any way to do it ? i'd like to use it to switch between 2 different language.

thanks in advance

Comments

madanto said: I need to change the icon of the menù burger in the top-left corner of the theme. Is there any way to do it ?
    Of course it's possible, but not that ease, it's a svg icon with animation and some callback functions to manage navigation menu, so it's a definitely custom job.

madanto said: i'd like to use it to switch between 2 different language.
    You want this icon to use in language switcher or You want to remove Menu button and place Language Switcher in this very spot?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hi,
    I have the same issue with this icon.
    How to change it with a simple flag icon to open the language switcher menu ?
    I saw the code in the header.php but after :/
    Thanks in advance
    Hi crabman, please do start new topic. this one is not solved yet, so I'm not sure if your request is of the same matter as madantos report.
    As a quick reply: I'm not sure what are You asking for: do You want to have a language switcher in the same place as a burger icon?
    please start a new topic and describe more precisely.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.