Before you ask please READ THIS

Multilingual

Where would the language toggle appear once I add another language to the theme? I will be using the WPML plugin but I can't see anything obvious - maybe I'm missing it.

The reason I ask is because I'm thinking of adding a header widget area to this theme for the language toggle but I'm not sure that would be necessary.
Thanks for your help!
L

Comments

Hi,
    when You turn the WPML on the language switcher will be placed between logo and 'Download Resume' button.
    Of course You can add it as a widget in footer, or in nav menu
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Excellent! Thanks for the prompt reply.

When I added the language toggle to the footer of my site the links wouldn't work so I tried adding a "mailto" link the footer and that wouldn't work either. Any ideas what would be causing my footer links to not work?
    Thanks,
    L
    Can You please send me an url to your website?
    All the Best.
  • Sure, I have a "mailto" link in the footer right now.
    www.metricaid.com:8123
    Thanks for your help!
    L
  • Hi Surgeon,

Any idea why the footer links aren't working as they should be?

Thanks,
    L
    Which links? You have only one link, mailto:inquiries@metricaid.com
    All the Best.
  • I had multiple links in the footer but now I only have one - the mailto link. The issue appears to be related to Chrome only. Works fine in other browsers.
    Hi,
    but I'm unable to check what's wrong if it's ok now.
    Please show me the problematic links, I can't reproduce this issue by myself.
    All the Best.
  • It's all good - no need to look into this any further. The issue appears to be specific to Chrome. Which doesn't work so great for mailto links anyway.
    Thanks for your help.
    L