Before you ask please READ THIS

Error after updating

Hi There,

I was wondering if you can advice. I purchased your photon theme and its so far done a great job in helping me to present my portfolio online. I recently updated plugins which were already in use and compatible with site but an error message has been generated on my home page.

The message says the following,

undefine index: custom_js in /homepages/33/d570690859/public_html/wp-content/themes/photon-a13/advance/apollos13.php on line 490.

Can you kindly advice how to rid the site of this message, which hasn't been there before?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Strange that you see this notice. Please try to go to Appearance->Photon Advanced and click save changes. It should fix this notice.

If not we will try something else.

With kind regards.
  • Hi Again,

I followed your instructions but unfortunately the problem persists. What was the alternative you were going to suggest?
  • AirAir
    If so then it looks like some files may got corrupted in update, or this is totally unrelated issue.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.