Before you ask please READ THIS

Top Menu anchors not working in the presence of a submenu

Dear Support Team,

First of all, thank you for you this great theme. I have setup a one page site with a few external pages, and i created a menu using navigation anchors, and tested the homepage navigation, and everything was okay. but when i added subpages to the menu's top sections the anchor links won't work anymore... and obviously when i take out the submenu, the anchors scroll down normally.

Btw, i'm hosting the website locally, so i might not be able to give you access to the website. Let me know if necessary.

Looking forward to a soon reply

Many thanks~

Comments

Hi,
    thank You for this report, to be honest we didn't even thought about that case, but for sure it's a bug, and it'll be fixed, please stay tuned, I'll let You know when the update is ready.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi Surgeon,

Thank you for reply, although it's been a week already and i haven't heard from you... i understand that a minor bug can take sometime to fix, but 7 days is already long enough. Our client is pushing us to put the website online, but we'd rather having everything cleared up before going live.

Looking forward to a soon reply.

Best,
    Hi,
    sorry for the delay.
    Version 1.3.16 is already available to download from ThemeForest, and the issue reported by You is resolved.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.