Before you ask please READ THIS

single-scroller

Hi there!

The single scroller isn't responsive on my android phone. I've also tested it with your demo site (http://bp.apollo13.kinsta.com/work/posters-pack-ii/) but there the images are also cut-off.
Is there a way to get it responsive?
When I resize my browser on my computer then the responsiveness does work.

Kind regards

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Could you post screen shot of what you see on your phone, so I could be sure what I am looking for?

With kind regards.
  • Hi!

Thanks for the quick response!
    I took a screenshot from your demo site. So you can see what the original image should look like.
    I found a solution by changing: #a13-scroll-pan {auto-height:300px;} to {height:300px;}
    Now the only problem is that the left and right arrows are not showing on android...

Regards
    Screenshot.png
    480 x 800 - 344K
  • AirAir
    Hello again :-)

I have just checked this on iOS, desktop and Android and it works same good for me everywhere.
    Can you tell me what browser do you use on your phone? Also can you test it on other device?
    Levande said: I found a solution by changing: #a13-scroll-pan {auto-height:300px;} to {height:300px;}
    I think that by "auto-height" you mean max-height? Anyway you can just add it(height style rule), instead of replacing. Also disappearing arrows after this change is very strange, and looks like your phone browser have some issues.
    Hard to say, I am just guessing.

With kind regards.
  • Hello,

Ah sorry, yes I meant max-height. I placed the height:300px in my child theme css. That's ok right? Then the max-height also works doesn't it?

The arrows were missing before I changed the css. So maybe it's my phone. It's a bit older. I'm using google chrome. I can't test it on other devices, except an even older iphone. :-) And there the arrows aren't missing.
    So it's fine like this.

Thank you very much!

With kind regards.

• AirAir
    Hello :-)
    Levande said: Ah sorry, yes I meant max-height. I placed the height:300px in my child theme css. That's ok right? Then the max-height also works doesn't it?
    Yes, max-height will work also, and child theme is ok place. You can also use custom CSS field in theme settings if you don't wish to use child theme.
    Levande said: The arrows were missing before I changed the css. So maybe it's my phone. It's a bit older. I'm using google chrome.
    Good to know. Do you have there recent version of Chrome browser? From my knowledge even older version should handle this simple CSS, however I don't know Android that well.

With kind regards.
  • Hello again.

Now I'm not so sure it was Chrome after all. I installed chrome and everything works perfect! :-D

With kind regards