Before you ask please READ THIS

Tile doesn't appear active and page twitches

For some reason I have one navigation tile that doesn't appear active when clicked. Also the content load twitches when you click on that particular tile. It's only happening on one tile. If you click around then click on the company tile you should be able to see what I mean.
Check out the Company tile - http://www.metricaid.com:8123/#a13_Company

Thanks,
L

Comments

Hello,
    thank You for this report, I'll find a quickfix for You ASAP, and of course we'll release updated version of Xpert also.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hello again,
    have You tried to disable all extra plugins? Like 'Master Slider'? and other?
    I know what is happening wrong on your website, but I'm not sure what is causing it.
    It would be usefull if I could have an opportunity to take a look at your website's admin panel. Can You send me login credentials? Do it only via private message.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • When I first observed the issue I did deactivate all plugins and renabled when I realized it wasn't related to another plugin. The issue goes away if I don't use the post grip and image slider on the same row.

The site is going LIVE in the next day or so but I have given you access - I PM'd the credentials.