Before you ask please READ THIS

invalid data in the visual composer license key

I just bought the theme and my code canyon visual composer license key it's doesn't work.
I need to install the visual composer.
Thanks.

Comments

• I just bought the theme and my code canyon visual composer license key it's doesn't work.
    I need to install the visual composer.
    Thanks.
    Captura de pantalla 2015-11-24 a las 12.27.10.jpg
    1911 x 635 - 148K
  • AirAir
    edited November 2015 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

Do you have your own license for Visual Composer? Or you trying to insert code you received for buying theme?
    By the way Visual composer is installed if you can do this thing you showed on screen shot :-)

Maybe you are trying to update VC with theme update?

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi, Doesn't work, we are unset with this purchase, we don't have any experience with, we can't find the codes, and we can't update the template and the plugin about this template.

we will open another ticket with the problem that we have and that we can't sort out.

Please if you can let me know any solution.

we will gratefully with your answer.

Have a good day!
  • AirAir
    Hello again:-)
    rens1810 said: we are unset
    unset or upset?

You didn't answer me :
    Air said:
    Do you have your own license for Visual Composer?
    If you don't have, then you don't need to add any code.

You know, I think I may not fully understand your problem just from description, so maybe I will take a look if you don't mind.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.