Before you ask please READ THIS

Iphone Menu

CIXCIX
edited August 2012 in Spaceship Posts: 11
When viewed on an iPhone, the dropdown menu doesn't stay open. So you can press the arrow, but as soon as you let go to select, the menu closes.

Thanks again

Comments

• AirAir
    Thanks CIS for reporting this.

That is odd:/ It has click event attached to open and close menu, so it shouldn't behave as you say. Unfortunately I don't have any device to confirm it and test. I will check this behaviour as soon as I put my hands on some smart phone. Can anyone else confirm such behaviour?

With regards.
    I get the same issue, yes. Also an iPhone. The menu sidebar works fine but not the main menu. Can't replicate on the iPad...it's wide enough that the menu doesn't change to a dropdown.
  • AirAir
    I am trying to find best tool to emulate smartphones, and in Monday I will me able to test it on iPhone. I have check it for now on opera mini and I can see that it need some tweaks but menu is working fine. Can anyone confirm that on other smart phones it is also not working I mean those that can handle JavaScript :-)

With regards,
  • am confirming on Samsung Galaxy S2. Menu foat in center of screen and I can't open the pull down menu.
  • AirAir
    We have put update of theme with fixes for mobile version of layout.
    Update should be on ThemeForest in few hours(waiting for approve).

With regards.
  • big big big thank you. can not wait to test it out. thank you again.
  • CIXCIX
    Thank you.