Before you ask please READ THIS

Video Tutorial for Woo Commerce Products and Subscriptions

Hey Guys

TRAINING VIDEO FOR RECOMMENDED WOO COMMERCE PLUGINS

I assume for the majority the main point of this theme is the ability to possibly make money via Subscription, Products and so I ask can you make a training video to show us all how to maximise the potential of Photon using the plugins that you recommend and how to setup the Woo Subscription and Woo Products with Photon :)

Many thanks in Advance and a very Merry Christmas

Kindly Simon

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    simonnewbound said: I assume for the majority the main point of this theme is the ability to possibly make money via Subscription
    After seeing hundreds of our clients sites and how they use them I don't assume anything anymore:-)
    simonnewbound said: I ask can you make a training video to show us all how to maximise the potential of Photon using the plugins that you recommend and how to setup the Woo Subscription and Woo Products with Photon :)
    There are many tutorials about using Woocommerce and its other plugins, so there is no point for us to reinvent the wheel, when we can't do it better then it is already done.

Photon doesn't change anything about using WooCommerce so there is no point in making such tutorials specially for this theme. Only addition we added it option to add "buy button" on photos in galleries, and it is described in documentation.

We make our demos to give ideas how you can use things that we designed, but we don't claim to be marketing masters:-) and so we see how our users imagination lead to totally different solutions by using features we provided.

Wow that is a long reply :-)

Have a great 2016

With kind regards.