Before you ask please READ THIS

Not Key Active even we bought all and paid already

Hi dear;
We read all post about this situation but we can't find something like this; we have our key and API already but the system not recognizes the uptades, them we can do nothing, we are a little worried because our project are delayed for this situation.

Could you help us please.

Thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Do you mean you can't update theme by using Envato plugin for updating? Some users have this issue, and Envato(ThemeForest) still didn't solve it unfortunately.

You can always try manual ways of updating theme described in documentation:
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/thirteen/#!/installation_update_update_theme

With kind regards.
  • Hi dear, yes we mean it. We can´t update even if we use all plugin, Could you check our website to start fixed this problem please?
    How we can send you a private message with the credentials from us.
    Please let us know!
    Have a nice day!!
    Thanks
  • AirAir
    edited January 2016 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

What you mean by "all plugin"?
    Have you tried manual ways of update as it is explained in documentation I linked you yestreday? Please try it, as I shouldn't do that for you(doing update in your WordPress).

I will ask you for credentials if this will be necessary:-)

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi, Doesn't work, we don't have any signal about this problem was sort out, we need updates and we paid for this services.

Please could you give us any solution to this problem.

Let us know when you can.

Thanks.
  • AirAir
    Lets continue in your other topic, as this looks like same thing. I am closing this one, so we could focus in one place:-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion