Before you ask please READ THIS

images on store

Hello,

I've just installed the store at my site and have realized that if I use google chrome, I have several problems with the images. First of all, if I click on the image, it won't load on the main page, if I zoom it, I can see the one that I've clicked but does not match with the one showing. Also if I'm on the zoom gallery, I can't switch between the images.

On the other hand I remember I turned off the basket icon from the main menu, but can't remember where was this option to turn it on again, can you help me remember?

Thanks,

Eduardo

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

That is lot of issues that you are reporting but I don't see any link to your site which would greatly help debugging your problems.
    eduardocasarrubias said: On the other hand I remember I turned off the basket icon from the main menu, but can't remember where was this option to turn it on again, can you help me remember?
    You have to fill up Basket sidebar (add cart widget there) to make it visible again http://apollo13.eu/docs/thirteen/#!/widgets

With kind regards.
  • Widget cart done. Here is the link to see the problem. You have it also on your Preview Sites on themeforest.

http://wearitnow.es/producto/mochila-cuero
  • AirAir
    Thanks for info. I will investigate what happened that is stopped to working.

I will reply here when I will have some info.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    It looks that with WordPress 4.4 and introduction of dynamic responsive images our customizing script for product photo no longer works. Please disable it till we find solution for this issue.image

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-01-11_14-10-33.png
    327 x 545 - 23K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

We have released update yesterday. Unfortunately we had to change behavior of thumbs cause responsive images introduced in WP 4.4 totally blocks our script. Now clicking in thumbnails open lightbox like it is in default WooCommerce configuration.

With kind regards.