Before you ask please READ THIS

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_themes()

edited August 2012 in Spaceship Posts: 6
Beautiful template! Congratulations! Unfortunately I have some problems: 1) The homepage appears on the album all the way down and when I click on opens the gallery but do not load images. 2) It does not work the arrow button to the header-sidebar and the button at bulb. 3) In the restricted area when I click on “themes” give me a blank page with this message:
“Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_themes() in /web/htdocs/www.dariograziani.com/home/wp-content/themes/spaceship/advance/inc/theme-update-checker.php on line 124.”
Can you help me please? the site is www.dariograziani.com Thank you very much!

Comments

• Dimenticavo di dire che ho la versione wp 3.4 e la versione 1.2 di Spaceship. Grazie.
  • I forgot to say that I have the wp version 3.4 and version 1.2 of Spaceship. Thank you.
  • It 'sa bit absurd what is happening: today, I have not touched anything, the theme works but I'm not access the cms, showing the message "Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_themes() in /web/htdocs/www.dariograziani.com/home/wp-content/themes/spaceship/advance/inc/theme-update-checker.php on line 124". What should I do? thanks
  • AirAir
    Hi giordano

We had already topic about that and it sound like you don;t have WP in version 3.4 but lower. Check and follow http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/327/spaceship-cant-access-dashboard-after-install#Item_7

After it report back to me.

With regards.
  • I'm sorry, you're right, I'm using version 3.3.2 wp ..... is indispensable 3.4.1?
  • AirAir
    Yes, as mentioned in topic I have linked before, on ThemeForest, in documentation and few other places ;-) Spaceship require WP 3.4 or later. Hope that topic helped you solving your problem. If not I will try to do it for you.

With regards.
  • I read the old topic about it. You've been a great help, thank you very much and congratulations!