Before you ask please READ THIS

Transferred my website from Godaddy to Bluehost and I am getting an Error

Hello to whom it may concern, I recently transferred my web hosting from godaddy to bluehost and I am getting an error. I am running wordpress 4.3.2 , same as what i had installed on godaddy and it was working fine then. (my website is www.yogjoshi.com) I got my home page to show up but when I click any other page i get a "404 not found" message. when i log in to my wordpress admin I see all the content for all my pages, its just the urls to the content are broken.

Also as a side note, a few months back I had a web developer make a customization to my gallery lightbox. I had him put an "open in new tab" button and "download" button to each image. Also I had him optimize the speed. I am not sure if that is relevant but I thought I would share that with you just in case.

If I could get help that would be much appreciated!
Thank you!
Yog

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Have you moved your site as explained in https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress ?

For your information moving site to another server is beyond theme support, but I will help as much as I can.

With kind regards.
  • okay thank you! I got it to work, it was my wp config file. I noticed that there was a big delay in the load time of the gallery so i decided to cancel the hosting and go back to godady where it was loading fast.
    thanks!