Before you ask please READ THIS

Navigation anchors/page are not working

Hello.
My Chill-out theme is not working smoothly. I'm having problems. The website doesn't show any page. Via the documentation I've creatate a menu, a page, navigation anchors, but It won't work a all. How do I get it done? Please help, because I start over and over again.

gr Chris
Fromt the Netherlands.

Comments

Hi,
    to help You I need more data.
    like website url, maybe some screenshots presenting what's wrong.

please refer to: http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this#latest
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • See the screenshot. All should be set ok...Website is not online at the moment. Is this enhough info?
    Schermafbeelding 2016-01-12 om 16.38.47.png
    1704 x 747 - 109K
    Schermafbeelding 2016-01-12 om 16.38.36.png
    1693 x 951 - 141K
    Schermafbeelding 2016-01-12 om 16.38.14.png
    1327 x 948 - 96K
    Well, the page is in maintenance mode, isn't it?
    If so - please provide me access to it so I could look at it.
    All the Best.
  • It is open now, check chriscamfferman.nl
    Hi, there's something completely wrong with your WordPress installation, can You please provide me login credentials to admin panel? Do it only via private message.
    All the Best.
    Hi, everything is ok, You just miss some settings and actions.
    1. Go to Settings->Reading->Front page displays and assign pages for front page and blog page
    2. as for designing front page in OnePage mode please refer to: http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/chillout/#!/one_page_design
    3. the menu has only one item, is it so on purpose?
    All the Best.
  • Thanks for your message. But it is still not working. Can you have a look? Because I've creatie the menu, the pages and the nav anchors as in the manual. I tried it a couple of times. Also before today. Maybe you can have a look in the admin dashboard? thanks!