Before you ask please READ THIS

Dark to Light option?

I read the previous thread related to this from Summer last year, and it seems the option is not there, or am I missing something obvious? How do I use the light version of this theme as opposed to the default dark? There seems no mention in the documentation.

Comments

Hi!
    In the package from ThemeForest there's a folder 'Dummy Data', which contains files:
    1. Light_Version_Settings.json
    this file contain theme settings - You can import them in CeeVee Options >> Import/Export
    2. ceevee(light).wordpress.[date].xml
    this file contains the Content, and it can be imported by using standard WordPress importer. Go to Left Menu >> Tools >> Import. You'll see a list with WordPress option at the very bottom of this list. If You don't have installed WordPress Importer - click on WordPress, go thru the plugins installation process, and proceed according to what You see an the screen.

Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • thank you for the quick response. But you may want to note that in your documentation, that you need to import the json file using the theme import and the theme styles using wp import.
    Hi,
    thanks, that's right! I'll review the documentation.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.