Before you ask please READ THIS

Outdated WooCommerce templates in theme.

Going through the step by step installation of Photon alongside WPML, WooCommerce, etc and WooCommerce message states some of the the templates in the theme are outdated.

photon-a13/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.5.0
photon-a13/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.5.0
photon-a13/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.5.0,

Is there a Photon update for this?

Thanks,

Alistair

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I just received info about new WooCommerce 2.5.0 where they changed these templates.
    I will check what have been changed and release an update today.

Thanks for info.

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air,

Thanks. I'll keep my eye out for that. I can then add content from a clean start.

Have a good day.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Update is waiting for acceptance on ThemeForest, so it should be available in few hours max.

There wasn't any serious changes in these templates, so you can proceed and update when it will be available.

With kind regards.
  • Good Morning Air,

Received their email last night and new template is now successfully installed. WooCommerce is up to date.

Thanks for the very quick turnaround.

Alistair