Before you ask please READ THIS

Live Preview Content different to available demo content.

Hi,

I've not been able to find the different albums or blog types that are available in the Live Preview on the Envato website: http://photon.apollo13.kinsta.com

I successfully used the import demo data content functionality to set up some of the things but it did not load everything that is available on the Theme Forest live preview page.

I assumed all those pre-formatted pages/blogs, etc would be available. Could you please advise?

Thanks,

Alistair
Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 15.11.39.png
1574 x 828 - 749K
Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 15.11.20.png
2588 x 808 - 941K
Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 15.10.44.png
1862 x 1504 - 237K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

What exactly are you missing? Cause different links there lead to same album .

I remember Daniel cleaned demo data, so it will be easier to import, but still keep all content that is important for user.

With kind regards.
    Hello Alistair

At the moment of creating demo data i removed these link because it is completely useless because it only points to the main eg. blog page with different settings. That means that you cant use it on your site and and you would have to removed these links from the menu (so i did it before :) ).

If you wish to change the look of the blog you must use the customizer and change the settings of the blog, works or shop (http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/blog_menu).

I hope it is clear for you :)

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Hi Air & Daniel,

I was looking for some of the different blog and shop layouts that were available.

As you rightly point out, it would be easier for me to go and create the ones I want than to delete a load of unwanted.

Thanks again for your patience!

Kind regards,

Alistair