Before you ask please READ THIS

Heading Menu issue

Hi.. I'm back! : )

I'm nearly finished, i swear! I'm just having a minor problem with the Menu. When clicking "HOME" the "Galleries" tab is still highlighted. That causes a problem because when the "Galleries" tab is highlighted you can't see the dropdown submenu arrow. I can't see to get the "Galleries" tab unhighlighted.

I've attached your demo screen shots to further point out my problem. In your demo, when I click "Home" the albums appear without the "Galleries" tab highlighted. Would you kindly point me in the right direction for mine to appear like the demo.

Thank you!
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 4.14.14 PM.png
3670 x 2236 - 5M
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 4.14.29 PM.png
3658 x 2300 - 7M
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 4.11.55 PM.png
3686 x 2392 - 3M
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 4.12.10 PM.png
3692 x 2366 - 3M

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I will approach it from different angle.
    Why do you need "Home" link? It appears that Home is just custom link to your homepage right? Also as home page you have list of albums, right?
    "Home" Link is nowadays useless as everybody clicks your logo to get to front page. I know we have same structure on our demo, but it was just for presentation purpose.

However maybe that is not and issue, but you are more worried about color of that small arrow?
    If yes, then you can hunt it down with this custom CSS:

.top-menu li.current-menu-item > span.title + i.sub-mark, 
    .top-menu li.current-menu-ancestor > span.title + i.sub-mark {
        color: #353535;
    }
    Should work;-)

With kind regards.
  • Hi!

I'm a bit confused because the color of the arrow is fine, but my problem is that the Galleries tab continues to be highlighted even when clicking on the Home tab (so both are being highlighted rather than just the Home tab). I would like the Galleries tab to not be highlighted so then visitors are able to see the arrows tab so they know there are other albums listed (just like the screen shot of your demo). I have the Home tab because that just displays one single album rather than the list of albums.

Are you able to help with removing the highlighted Galleries as shown in the screen shots? Rather than the color as that is fine when it's not highlighted in white.

Many Thanks,

Kelly
  • AirAir
    OK, OK, now I understand :-)

If you have single album as your homepage, then I know why Galleries are highlighted, You probably have this album in submenu of galleries, right? So if you remove it from there then it will not be highlighted.

With kind regards.
  • Ah thank you! That did the trick! : )