Before you ask please READ THIS

Help with importing dummy_data

Hi, I just bought this awsome theme.

I'm a little noob, so maybe I'm doing something wrong.
On the step "import dummy_data" i get error to all content to download. I tried several times, without success.

Could you help me with the instalation ? I want to be like your DEMO. so from there I only change , posts, images and videos.
So I re-instaled the theme from zero to be sure is not corrupted after so many tries.

Now I will like to give you the access information to my Wordpress Admin to see if you can help me with this.
Please let me know where to seend this information.

50ny,

Comments

Can anyone help me, Please..
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I couldn't reply earlier, sorry.

Are you using our one click demo data import?
    Where are you hosted? I know that some hostings experience problems with our mechanism of demo data import, cause of some server settings.

How does error look exactly?

With kind regards.
    Hi, thanks for your response.
    I sended to you a private message with the rest of info.

• AirAir
    "the hosting is 1and1"
    Many users have problems with import on 1and1 server and it is not possible to fix it there. I have tried for many hours lately for few users, and even tried to mess with code. Nothing helped. So it is not you, but hosting.

Can you try on different server?

With kind regards.
    I can't. All my projects are there.
    The user I give you is administrator like mine.

It has to be a way to make it like your DEMO.
    roles.jpg
    1187 x 430 - 71K
  • AirAir
    OK it is done. Hope you will be able to work on it now :-) I just re done it 6 times until it finished.

With kind regards.
    Thank you so much, Now I will backup entire wordpress :).
    And study how it's made, to manage the basics (changes posts, images and video) and maybe deactive somethings)

Thanks again.