Before you ask please READ THIS

image in preview for blog

Hello, form y blog, sometimes i just will post a picture, if i link my picture in the article, it is not display on the page blog (just the title) i want a preview on the list of category, so i have put my picture in 'picture at display post" or "image à la une in french" but my picture is not at the good size (http://lucaskozak.com/1243-2/) (1065*1065 in display, the original pictures make 667*667), how modify this ?

Thanks !

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    Onypsis said: if i link my picture in the article it is not display on the page blog
    You mean in post content? You need to use featured image for that.

I don't understand what is not correct. I have been on your blog and it looks fine. Could you try to explain it to me again, maybe with some screen shot of what you want to achieve?

With kind regards.
  • Okay, so the problem is just to use the featured image, because the size of the picture in featured image is not at the original size, it is maybe at 200%, sorry if I am not very clear. I want juste to use featured image with original size of the picture.
  • AirAir
    Okay, I understand.

So featured image is "too big" in view of single post, and it stretches photo.

Unfortunately you have to upload bigger image there if you want it to look good, cause featured image needs image at least 1080px wide.
    There is no option to change it in theme, you would have to modify code for this. However I am sure that this modification will be pain in ass in future when you will upload bigger images.

It also would be not easy modification.

With kind regards.
  • Okay, thanks for your patience.

And to finish, it's not possible to just choose a featured image (for the preview in articles blog), not the display but put the image in normally size via the article in modify the code ?
    If it runs, the problem is clean!

Thanks!
  • AirAir
    As I said above it is not possible without modification. We made it this way cause of some extra possibilities it gives to layout.

Will it be problem to upload bigger image instead?

With kind regards.
    Okay thanks!
    I find the format very big for square picture.

Thanks again. :)
  • AirAir
    I know it is not best solution but you could add white "padding" to your images so it would be good width. Will all your images be same square proportions?

With kind regards.