Before you ask please READ THIS

Unable to get blog posts to appear under the blog link.

in Photon Posts: 67
Hi,

I've not been able to work out how to get blog posts to appear under The Blog link on the menu. I suspect this is a configuration error.

They appear in the side menu under "recent posts" OK.

Can you advise please?

Thanks,

Alistair

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

You mean you want to link post in submenu of main menu? Then just add them there:

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-03-14_10-57-03.png
    1896 x 963 - 110K
    Hi Air,

No, not in the menu.

On my site www.alistairjamesbell.com/wp if I click on The Blog I end up with the THE BLOG and a blank page (screen shot 1). On your live preview (envato) I can see the posts that have been made your example The Blog page (screen shot 2).

How do I get them to appear like your page?

Cheers,

Alistair
    Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 12.52.01.png
    3252 x 1360 - 1M
    Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 12.52.38.png
    3280 x 2264 - 3M
  • AirAir
    You have to set this page as blog page http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/adding_frontpage

With kind regards.
    That's what I had read and tried but for some reason every time I click save it reverts back to Select and does not store my choice.

Kind regards,

Alistair
  • AirAir
    Then I don't know. Try deactivating all plugins and check will it save then.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air, don't know what happened here... Deactivated all plugins and it didn't work. Looking further, it seems there was a duplicate Blogs page hiding in the background somewhere (.../blog-2). Deleted and re-added. Now working.

Thanks.

Alistair
  • AirAir
    Good to know, thanks for sharing.

With kind regards.