Before you ask please READ THIS

People/Testimonial section

Hi,

For our "Our Clients" section, we have the modal in the simple presentation display (beta.evolve-group.com - then click "our clients") is there a way to rearrange the order of clients? I put them all in not thinking about order, and now my boss would like to have them rearranged. I've tried rearranging by date and by attributes

Comments

Hi,
    while editing 'People' shortcode please find 'Order by' and 'Order way' parameters, and play with them.
    The best way for You will be 'Menu order' option. Remember to edit each 'People' post and change the 'Order' attribute (on the right side of screen, above featured image box)
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hey Surgeon, I don't the option of editing the 'Order By' within the short code. Do you mind logging in to take a look? I'm messaging you our credentials
    Please update Chillout to version 1.4.2, and remember to update plugin 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13 for Chillout' to version 1.1.2
    All the Best.
  • Hey surgeon, I hate to add to this discussion, but I updated the theme and visual composer and it solved the issue I was having listed above, however, I don't feel the site is "responsive" we have pretty large text going on because we like the way it looks via desktop, but when it's viewed on a cell phone, the font doesn't "respond" or shrink in size. Neither do some images used as background images. It's starting to drive me nuts. I did some "googling" and I see there's a "responsive & width" component when you're editing with visual composer that I don't have. Can you take a look at our site? We've now gone live: evolve-group.com. What settings do we need to fix this? Should we purchase the actual Visual Composer (https://vc.wpbakery.com/)?
    ashley_evolve said: I did some "googling" and I see there's a "responsive & width" component when you're editing with visual composer that I don't have.
    Can You please send me an url that You dug?

ASAIK - You can have controll over responsiveness by editing the column (not the row), where You can go to 'Responsive Options' tab hide the column for certain device screen. So You can design the same content twice - one is for mobile devices and one is for desktop.

We did not embed anything to manage responsiveness of font-size.

But You can do it manually by Custom style. Refer to: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_mediaquery.asp
    All the Best.
    ashley_evolve said: Neither do some images used as background images.
    please be precise, which images?

All the Best.
  • Hi Surgeon, this is the site I found: https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/display/VC/Responsive+Settings

And attached is a screenshot of a background image that doesn't appear to be "responding"
    image1.PNG
    360 x 640 - 261K
    So this is what I was writing about. Just name has been changed.
    ashley_evolve said: And attached is a screenshot of a background image that doesn't appear to be "responding"
    This image has 'background-size: cover;' style, so it means that this image will:
    1. not change aspect ratio
    2. will cover entire block that has this image as a background image.
    so when You shirk your browser the image is still covering the block, and this block has some height, and the image has to stay high enough to cover the block.

again:
    You can design another column with content for smartphones.
    All the Best.