Before you ask please READ THIS

bug in works + blog / the similar works and the Load More button

Good evening,

I just take out the support for six months because I have two small bugs on my theme, I would like to correct : Since my last update, similar projects in the " modal " pages are no longer displayed . There are also the load more button in the works and blog sesions are inactive. One last thing , I never managed to translate these buttons (even with the plug "loco translate" for exemple with the po and mo...)

Could you help me ?

Thank you very much :)
Capture d’écran 2016-03-17 à 00.13.51.png
3100 x 1970 - 5M
Capture d’écran 2016-03-17 à 00.14.00.png
3100 x 1970 - 2M

Comments

• please some help ?
    Yes, You'll get a professional help, but unfortunately not today, I'll get back to You soon.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • OK no problem, thanks :)
    Hello!
    Thank You for this report - all problems will be removed in upcoming update, please stay tuned. I'll let You know when it's ready.
    All the Best.
  • Hy,
    Thanks for your feedback. I just did the update 1.4.3 , unfortunately I still have the same problems but nothing has changed.. :(
    Please update plugin 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13 for Chillout' to version 1.1.3

and

go to Chillout Options >> Works and enable 'Show similar works' parameter.
    All the Best.
  • Ok thank you, for the similars works is good ! But the buttons loads always bug. I have version 1.1.1 for visual composer extend by apollo 13 and no update available
    Hi,
    I can say only: ooops...
    I'm really sorry, there's a small typo in plugin version numbers. The bugfix is on its way to be released. Please stay tuned.
    All the Best.
  • hy,

thank you for the last update, everything works ! :)