Before you ask please READ THIS

Update issues & iPad issues

in Chillout Posts: 54
Hi Apollo,

I've just done the latest update v1.4.3.
Its still telling me that "Custom post types for Chillout wp theme" is not installed yet (see attached screenshot), I have tried updating it in "Install Required Plugins" section on Wordpress dashboard a few times, says its installed successfully and re-activated the plugin, but still shows up as needing to be updated. I have also tried manually replacing the "chillout-plugin" in both the "inc" folder & the plugins folder on the FTP. - Is there any thing else I can try to get this to show as updated?

We are also getting the following error when we view our site on iPad: (also attached img)
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pmngroup/public_html/wp-content/themes/chillout/header.php:2) in /home/pmngroup/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

We do not have this error on desktop. Is there anything we can do to fix this error?
Your advice is much appreciated.

Kind regards
Mandy
Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 17.35.34.png
1218 x 364 - 62K
IMG_1715.PNG
768 x 1024 - 36K

Comments

• edited March 2016 Posts: 1,758
    Hi,
    I'm very sorry for that but unfortunately our last update has small glitch in plugins version numbers.
    The bug fix is ready and we're just waiting to approve it by Envato team. please stay tuned.
    if You are able to go back to the previous version of Chillout - please do so.

as for Ipad issue - I'll take a closer look at it and will inform You about the solution.
    but there's a big chance that this issue is caused by disorder in plugins - see above.
    Post edited by surgeon on
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Thanks Surgeon, Look forward to hearing from you about update on bug fix & iPad issue.
    Hello Mandy!
    The latest version of Chillout theme is available to download from ThemeForest.
    All should be ok.
    please let me know.
    All the Best.
    Thank you Surgeon. I will let you know once updated if all is good.
    Hi Surgeon,

Thanks for the update.
    All updates have gone in fine. Except Rev slider which is saying that the plugin is not activated and I need to register with a license key? Is there anything I need to do for this?

We did have a weird thing though with this latest update - a few of our images disappeared out of our media file, and some images unlinked themselves. Their hrefs had to be added back in. It all appears to be fine now.

We unfortunately still have the iPad issue.
    The warning is still there when you view the website on iPad and if we disable our mobile re-direct plugin this warning is on mobile phone too. Is there anything we can do to help solve this issue on mobile/tablet devices?

Many thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
    Mandy
    I need an access to admin panel. If You could, please... via private message... ;)
    All the Best.
    Details sent over. thank you
    Mandy said: Except Rev slider which is saying that the plugin is not activated and I need to register with a license key? Is there anything I need to do for this?
    can't confirm - Revo Slider is installed, activated and work like a charm.
    In the plugins list there's a 'Activate Slider Revolution for Premium Benefits. ' message but it's more like an addvertisment.
    Mandy said: We unfortunately still have the iPad issue.
    it seams to me that all is OK now, isn't it?
    All the Best.
    Hi Surgeon,

Thank you for looking into the Rev Slider.

Regarding the iPad/Phone error message, when we de-activate our Cache Plugin and our Mobile re-direct plugin, the error message occurs. Shouldn't it just display our desktop site with those two plugins de-activated?

Many thanks
    Mandy
    AFAIK the plugin that manages mobile redirection has added a 'ndgraphic_mobile_redirection' function which is located in function.php file of your child theme. Even after plugin deactivation this function stays in place and it's still active and running.
    All the Best.
    I see, will look into that. I will try deleting the plugin first as we have noticed this mobile plugin hasn't been updated for the last 7 months... so will try another one and see if that helps to fix the issue.

Thank you for your support so far.
    I will keep you updated.