Before you ask please READ THIS

skyfashion problem

edited September 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 2
I like this theme, but i am having a few problems:
1: shortcodes for adding video do not allow me to change frame size.
2: latest works do not show portfolio items in home page even though i have them enabled .
3: latest blog post link color does not change it stays the same as original theme. Im sure it is something that i may be missing. thanks in advance

hadi
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• need to get this figured out ASAP, can anyone please help?
  • Hello,
    what about your problems:
    1. there is no option like this at this moment. What want you to achieve?
    2. They will show up after you add 4 works.
    3. can you give me link to your page?

Best,
    Miłosz
  • I can't change the blog post link colors either.

I have tried altering 'h3.latest_blog_post_topic', but the color doesn't take, even with '!important'. I actually changed the HEX code in the stylesheet itself, and copied it over to the child theme - that didn't work either.

Any word on this?

• Here's my link. http://themercurymethod.com/pages/

I also noticed the search field is a bit long on the right side, and the outline clips off on phones.
  • Hello,
    to change h3.latest_blog_post_topic you have to edit apollo13.php file. We generate this css by php because you can edit this color by admin panel.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • I can edit id by the admin panel? Where? I have set every color on the page=apollo13_color_options page to red, yet the text still shows up yellow/brown.
  • I can't figure out how to edit the color that effects h3.latest_blog_post_topic via the admin panel. Where do I find that?
  • Also, I can't seem to override the width of the search form ( form.search-form input.search_input { width: 208px; } ... )

Is the Wordpress theme editor ( /wp-admin/theme-editor.php ) basically useless with this theme?
  • Hello,
    you right, this is problem with theme. We are going to release update today.

Theme editor don't work with our theme. To change search input width you need to edit css file.

Best,
    Miłosz

Hi there,

thanks very much for the new update and fixing the 9 image max problem for portfolio items. I really love this theme.

I am still experiencing the problem with the link colours mentioned above. Even though I have selected a colour for all links, I still get a few original brownish ones on the homepage: http://julemueller.com/

Can you help with this?

Thank you. Jule
    Bildschirmfoto 2012-09-25 um 13.28.44.png
    513 x 478 - 44K
  • Hi,
    thanks for info. I will fix it as soon as possible.

Best,
    Miłosz