Before you ask please READ THIS

How my google listing looks.

edited September 2012 in Spaceship Posts: 26
Hi,

I'd like my listing on google to look more like the one attached. At the moment it comes up as
Album A | www.jonashford.com
followed by some of the old posts which as far as I can work out don't exist on my site anymore as I deleted them. I don't understand why it says Album A first either. Sorry if it is really obvious, I have been looking all over the place to find the solution before contacting you.

List of ACTIVE plugins. >> Attached
Wordpress version >> 3.4.2
Theme version you have downloaded >> 1.2

Any help would be reaaaally appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

Screen shot 2012-09-12 at 09.52.42.png
1120 x 713 - 159K
how can my listing look loke this?.png
603 x 338 - 48K
Screen shot 2012-09-12 at 09.56.23.png
593 x 118 - 20K
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• edited September 2012 Posts: 0
    You are using Spaceship, not Skyfashion. I moved topic to right section.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Doh, cheers.
  • AirAir
    Sorry Jon23, but this all depends on google and your content. Your page have to have some content and be available for several months and gain some ranking to get such links.
    First register your site in google and read there what are best practices to achieve such results. For now you should be happy you are even listed when you have no content :-) although I don't see you site.

SEO plugin you have installed may help you with this also.

With regards.
    Thanks. I'll look in to that.

What about the part which says Album a I www.jonashford.com ?

Have you any ideas where it is picking up the album A and the old posts from? Is there a specific part where I can enter details that google will pick up?
  • AirAir
    Man:-) when you open your page first what you can see is Album a, so I think it is simple :-) Old posts- probably google still has some in its own history.If you are really interested, read about positioning for google, and what google looks for in your page while indexing. It is not simple topic, and not short one either and I'm just noob in it:-)

Have a good luck with it.

With regards.