Before you ask please READ THIS

Featured Image and Sidebar Appearing Behind/Above Navigation on Category Pages

in Chillout Posts: 11
See http://www.fieldstudiesgrandmanan.com/category/herring/.

How can we ensure everything begins well below the header rather than behind/at the top of the page?

Thanks,
Simmons

Comments

I should say: well below the navigation (not the header), thanks.
    Hi Simmons!
    Please go to Chillout Options >> Blog >> Page lead look, select 'Title bar' leave 'Background image' empty, set both colors to white, and play with 'Space in top and bottom' value (but You can start with 0 value).
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    I've done that, and unfortunately it makes no difference, whether the value is 0 or 200, the category top looks the same and the image/sidebar remain behind the primary navigation and header: http://www.fieldstudiesgrandmanan.com/category/herring/.

Other suggestions?
    Hi,
    that's odd - there's no evidence in the page code that You've done this.
    Please provide login credentials to admin panel, do it only via private message - I'll take a look at this closer.
    All the Best.
    Hi,
    You've missed one crucial setting: Left Menu >> Settings >> Reading >> Front page displays - You haven't choose a post page there. I've done it for You, and the Blog Top Bar is working now.

Also You get this message in admin panel:
    'The following plugins need to be updated to their latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Revolution slider and Visual Composer extend by Apollo13 for Chillout.'
    Please make sure that plugins shipped with the theme are always up to date.
    All the Best.
    Thanks. Did you update the plugins, because otherwise I'm not seeing that message. In any case, thanks much for your help.
    sbuntin said: Did you update the plugins
    No, I did not. I just saw a notification, it's more like up to You whether You update plugins or not, though it's more recommended.

All the Best.
    Well that's very strange, because all of our plugins show they are updated; we process updates pretty much right away.