Before you ask please READ THIS

Album list not showing

I have had an album list on my frontpage for almost 2 years, and now it doesn't work anymore.
www.clemensfoto.dk

I have checket in my reading settings, that the frontpage is a static page, "ClemensFoto", and the Spaceship main settings are set to show Album List, with the album Portfolio is the one to start with.

But my frontpage remains black.

To my knowledge, I haven't changed anything, until now, trying to get it to work again.

Please advise. Thanks.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    henrikkarup said: To my knowledge, I haven't changed anything, until now, trying to get it to work again.
    That is the reason probably, cause you should update theme ;-) See change log http://www.apollo13.eu/themes_update/spaceship/index.html

With kind regards.
  • Thanks for your quick reply :)

I wasn't aware of the manual update....

Unfortunately, it didn't do anything good to my site. Please see www.clemensfoto.dk

Message is 503 Service Unavailable :o
  • AirAir
    Well, what exactly have you done? Maybe uploaded wrong directory ? Need more details.
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/spaceship/#!/installation_update_update_theme

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    As I am leaving for home in few minutes, I may only guess what is wrong that your site died.
    I would start with making sure that you uploaded only theme to proper place. However I need more details what you have done.
  • AirAir
    Any update on situation? I can take a look at your site if still didn't solve it.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • Good morning :)

Sorry for letting my panic hit you last night :/ But, it has worked so perfect for years, and then suddenly....

Well, I'll send you a message shortly, and THANK YOU!!!! so much :D
  • AirAir
    I have logged to your site, and I see you did update proper. However I see that when I deactivate "NextGEN Gallery" site works well, so there is some issue either in server configuration, or theme and NextGEN Gallery.

With kind regards.
  • Thank you SO much!
    There's a "latte" for you :)
  • AirAir
    Thanks, you didn't have to :*

With kind regards.