Before you ask please READ THIS

Change default immage and logo

edited August 2016 in FatMoon Posts: 13
Hi I would like to ask how to change the preset background immage and the logo and text Charlotte on this page below
http://charlotte.fatmoon.kinsta.com/about-me/
Regards
change default.jpg
1360 x 723 - 453K
Post edited by TheDani on

Comments

Hi
    to change logo: go to Left Menu >> Appearance >> Customizer >> Header Settings >> Logo - and play with options until you get what you want.
    to change background image: edit this page on your website, make sure you're using Backend Editor, find the first row of content, click the 'pencil' icon on top-right corner, in tab 'General' you'll find 'Image' field - change the image here.
    scr.png
    1468 x 893 - 151K
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Thanks so much for the fast support! Really fast =)
    The second suggestion works perfectly unfortunatly not for the first.
    Another tricky stuff how to move the black bar closer to the main titles.

Last think there is a way to know how immages will be crop out on the website? (at the moment I use by trial mode)

Thansk again, I hope to not bother too much
    Danıele
    change.jpg
    1360 x 768 - 592K
    Hello Daniele!
    I looked into your website and:
    1. I can see that the issue with space above the navigation menu is solved. Is that right?
    2. You shouldn't have any problems with changing the logo image with customizer.
    but if you would have - please send me a private message with login credentials and the logo image itself.
    All the Best.
    forum@apollo.... is your mail?
    i reply privatly
    nope, click my nickname and find 'Message' button.
    All the Best.
    Hi,
    the home page is set to have a header in Light version. You can check it while editing home page in option box which is below the main editor. More here: http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/fatmoon/#!/header_variant_light_dark
    You simply need to point the right logoimages in Customizer >> Header Settings >> Variant light - overwrites

as for navigation menu height - it is a final effect of various settings like 'Height' and 'Padding' in Customizer >> Header Settings >> Logo

as for Contact Form error: please read here: http://contactform7.com/configuration-errors/ and here: http://contactform7.com/configuration-validator-faq/
    You simply need to edit contact form, second tab 'mail' and put into 'From' field some e-mail address that is build like some-mail@danieleronca.com.

as for 'IMAGE PROPORTION' - can you please send some blueprints of what do you want to achieve?
    All the Best.
  • Hi, I have the same problem where I cannot change the default icon. Left Menu >> Appearance >> Customizer >> Header Settings >> Logo and uploaded my logo but there's no changes at all. Even after I saved it.

Please help
    finieramos said: Hi, I have the same problem where I cannot change the default icon. Left Menu >> Appearance >> Customizer >> Header Settings >> Logo and uploaded my logo but there's no changes at all. Even after I saved it.

Please help
    FatMoon gives you possibility to define separate color variants of Header so:

Edit your home page, go to settings area below editor, go to Header >> Header color variant and change to 'Global Settings'
    OR
    upload your logo image in Left Menu >> Appearance >> Customizer >> Header Settings >> Variant light - overwrites >> Logo

Please provide url to your website.
    All the Best.