Before you ask please READ THIS

Header Variants + Search Page + Portfolio Listings Overlay

I need some help.. having played with it for a good day i have a couple of areas that are unclear:

1) The LIGHT header style.. when you change the logo to black it changes the home page style of which the header bar is transparent.. but because the logo has been changed it is then hidden in the LIGHT version of the header style..

Its like you want 3 header types as options...

1) Transparent - just upload a logo and configure the colours of menu items
2) Light version - white background - black logo - black or gray menu items
3) Dark version - black background - white logo - white menu items

2) The second issue i found was when you utilise the search page.. you have no way of changing the header and is part of the issue above..

3) How do you change the work items/portfolio listings to have the coloured roll over..

Thanks,

Comments

as for header - when you edit the home page below the editor there's a option area, where you can set which variant of header you want to use on home page. If you choose light variant - then all settings in customizer that are in Header Settings >> Light variant - overwrites will overwrite settings from Header settings.
    Please tell me what exactly you want to achieve.

as for header in 'search' page - please go to customizer >> Blog settings >> Post list and choose proper 'Header color variant' for this page. 'Search result' page is styled as blog page.

as for third question - if I got it right - please edit the work item you want, go below the editor to options area and change 'Cover color' parameter in 'Works list' tab.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Having a very tricky time trying to figure out where that black button is coming from and how to fix it. Also how do I get rid of the second hamburger menu. Thank you
    Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 4.14.03 AM.png
    1822 x 1488 - 2M
    alpinevapor said: Having a very tricky time trying to figure out where that black button is coming from and how to fix it. Also how do I get rid of the second hamburger menu. Thank you
    Could you please start new topic with this report.
    Also provide an url of the page that shows this problem.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.