Before you ask please READ THIS

Menu move when scrolling

Hi , i just updated recently… and I don’t know why the left side menu is going up when I’m scrolling. Should be fixed.and steady. The scrolling have to work only with post , works and galleries , I don’t know why is affecting the menu.. Could you please help me.

http://spiritwarriorstudio.com

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Header in this theme is moving when it is higher then browser height, so all content would be available. You have to reduce its content. So, you can remove menu position, or logo, or remove text, or use smaller font.

You will be able to do it;-)

With kind regards.
    Thanks for your help... but is not working.

I tried to put smaller logo, reducing the size of the font links , it changes is getting smaller but menu still missing around when scrolling.

I noticed when I put the entire website in 90% (in the firefox menu) the menu works again (no matter of the size font or logo.

But if change it back on 100% the menu start coing crazy again. so I still don't know how to fix it.

There is another way ?
  • AirAir
    I have tested your site, and it is as I said before. I have removed one position from your menu and then content was smaller then browser height, and it stopped scrolling. I tested on resolution 1920x1080

It works like this:
    We don't know how many things you will put in your header(part of layout where menu and logo are). We also don't know how high browser will your user have. BUT we know that we have to make whole you header content accessible.

SO:
    -if height of your header content is smaller then height browser window height, then header will be fixed(not scrolling)
    -If it is higher - then it scrolls so you can access all content.

It is not update that changed something in your site, but you had to add more content there recently(maybe that Private link?) and now content is too high even for 1920x1080

It worked like that from version 1.0.0 ;-)

With kind regards.
    I uploaded a smaller logo no change,
    I change text on the footer to be less text, no change
    Now even everything is fit on the website without scrolling, but is scrolling again..
    Finally I quit the search box and it's working..

Thank you
  • AirAir
    Glad you sorted it out.

However when I have checked your site before yesterday reply I didn't see any changes, that is why it was still scrolling.

Anyway, now you know how it works.

With kind regards.