Before you ask please READ THIS

Album display

idaida
in FatMoon Posts: 46
Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to personalize my photo albums display.

I would like to make one page "gallery" in the menu with 2 submenu pages "artist photos" and "live photos". I would like to associate all the artist photos, divided in different albums and displayed in brick modus, to the artist photo page and all the live photos, divided in different concerts, to the live photo page.
Is this possible?
Or does the gallery need to be only one single page with all the albums mixed up? This would be a pity.
I see that at the moment all the albums are showing on the gallery page.

Thank you for your help.
Best,
I.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

I believe it is possible you just have to assign categories to your albums and link those categories in your menu. Read more http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/adding_multiple_albums_list_and_categories

With kind regards.
  • idaida
    Hi Air,
    thank you for your reply, but I didn't understand, unfortunately. How can I attribute different categories to a precise page? This is my question. I created different categories and also different "album list" pages, one parent ("gallery") and two subpages ("artist photos" and "live"), but the parent simply shows all the albums and the children show "404 error"... Thank you again for your help...
    Best, I.
  • AirAir
    edited September 2016 Posts: 10,970
    First please don't mix word "page" and "album", cause in WordPress it is different things and I am not sure what you ask then(In this case use of "page" is very confusing). Also please, can you show me what you achieved already ? Rewrite your post with links to each "webpage" you are referring to.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • idaida
    Hi Air, don't worry. I'll arrange my gallery on one page. Too complicated...
  • AirAir
    OK. If you would like to try again, I will be here, so we could do it together step by step :-)

With kind regards.
  • idaida
    Thank you