Before you ask please READ THIS

Customize Error

Hello, when installing the Starter theme and then attempting to customize this, upon clicking Appearance -> Customize the following error is produced:

Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite.co.uk/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php on line 1069

This error only occurs when using the Starter theme, please can you assist with the issue. Thank you.

Comments

Hello!
    Do you have any extra plugins - not shipped with Starter?
    Is it a new WordPress installation?
    And finally - can you send me login credentials to admin panel via private message. I'll take a closer look at it.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi Surgeon, yes this is a completely new Wordpress installation. I only have one additional plug called Maintenance enabled, however on deactivating this I receive the same issue. I will send you a private message with the access details in. Thanks.
    Ok, found it.
    Turned out that you hosting is equipped with obsolete PHP. Function array_replace is not present, so you must contact the administration of your hosting provider and ask them to upgrade PHP to version 5.3.0 or newer.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.