Before you ask please READ THIS

Customise + Woocommerce

Hi there!
First of all thank you for your wonderful theme! The website will be really great once it’s finished.

Unfortunately I have a few issues I hope you can help me with.

The customise menu doesn’t save. I’ve read about this in other topics and had the memory changed to 64MB (It was 8MB)
I also disabled plugins but no solution there either.
When I press ‘Save and publish’ it looks like it’s saving but when I refresh the page or go to another page outside the customise menu it says that nothing will be saved if I decide to leave the page..
As long as I stay in the menu there is no message.

Perhaps connected to problem 1.
I want to set a few pages to private until they are finished. (blog and shop)
I did so in the pages section, but they keep showing up. Because that didn't work I tried to change the status from published to pending review or draft (in quick edit), but here it doesn’t save these changes. If I refresh the status it is 'published' again.
I'm just looking for an option to hide Blog and Shop in my menu on the main page for some time without having to remove it..

Woocommerce. If the woocommerce plugin is activated I get this error all over my website =>

Warning: parse_url(http://#) [function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in
/home/davidvanbael.be/www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-page-functions.php on line 123

Warning: parse_url(http://#) [function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in
/home/davidvanbael.be/www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-page-functions.php on line 124

I got all the latest updates from wordpress, all plugins and the fatmoon theme.

I found out that the server uses PHP version 5.2.0. Could this be the reason for all the errors?
They will update it soon.

Thank you very much.
Kind greetings.
David.

Comments