Before you ask please READ THIS

**IMPORT DEMO DATA NOT WORKING**

Hi there

Whilst using your trial version of this theme earlier today I couldn't successfully install any of the demo files.

I checked all of the settings (php settings etc.) that your documentation talks about and these were all correctly configured.

As I have a really tight deadline I decided to just purchase the full theme thinking that perhaps it was just a problem with trial version.

Sadly I have just discovered that the same issues exist in the full (activated) version as well :(

I really hope you can help me with this as I only have one day to complete a urgent site for a customer!

THE ISSUES

Please note that I am currently running this within a docker environment so it is all running locally on my own machine and not on a server

Issue 1.0
The first issue I noticed was that half of the required plugins wouldn't install successfully (think the installer was failing due to a localhost address error). My workaround for this was to just upload the plugins manually from the unzipped theme file (eg. fatmoon/advance/plugins/). This seemed to work and then was able to activate them successfully.

Issue 2.0
After inputting my purchase code and validating successfully I noticed that the demo preview icons weren't visible and there was an error message at the top of the page (didn't capture it unfortunately but think it was line 139 in one of the wp-admin/ php files).
As I had experienced this same error earlier in the day I recalled that if I simply logged out of my wordpress account, removed the browser cache (cookies etc) and then logged back into wp-admin and navigated to the demo installer page that this would possibly fix the issue. So I tried this a few times and eventually it worked and I could see the demo files without any error message. Clearly this isn't a reliable workaround to this issue so I would appreciate you letting me know what I can do to prevent this error in future?

Issue 3.0 (The most critical one!!!)
After selecting one of the demo files and clicking install (and confirmation dialog box) the installation process appears to begin and I can see the blue progress bar moving etc. However, after installing the 'extra plugins' and in particular the WooCommerce Purchase Increment plugin it starts giving errors and the installer seems to get stuck...?? And in addition to this, the text inside the installer log display window has become invisible so I can't even see where it is getting stuck (the only reason I know/suspect it is after the WooCommerce Increment plugin is because it was doing this earlier with the trial version and the text was visible then. See attached screenshot.

That's pretty much it so far. As I said, am under a very tight deadline with this so hoping you can get back to me with some solutions asap.

I am in Australia also so will be offline from now for a good 6-7 hours but will check back then.

Kind thanks in advance for any assistance with this.

Regards

Michael

Screenshot from 2016-11-15 00:58:36.png
1016 x 1062 - 315K

Comments

Hello Michael!
    anonemailer said:
    Please note that I am currently running this within a docker environment so it is all running locally on my own machine and not on a server
    this might be the biggest problem.
    here's why:
    we have had several issues reported concerning the Demo Importer, all of them have been resolved.
    But if we're unable to check personally what's happening in your case - we are blind.
    and as a blind person I can tell for now you only this: http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/issues_importing_demo_data
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.