Before you ask please READ THIS

Works / modify the size

hello,

I have a second question
I want to modify the size of the featured images( for Worsk sections) on the homepage ?
How can i do it ?

thank you very much

Edwige

Comments

Hi
    Please provide the url of your website.
    Do you want to stay with three columns layout or you want to change it as well?
    Do you want to make them bigger or smaller?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hi, i work on local server on my computer. We want 3 columns - exactly as the section "Team". We want the same size. How can i do ? Thanks :)
    Capture d’écran 2016-11-28 à 23.58.20.png
    1390 x 520 - 924K
    Well, you can't have Work looking exactly like People, because we designed People and Works separately.
    Please refer to: http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/album_work_post_grid
    this is the way how you can change the layout of single item.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • AirAir
    Just to update answer, all setting for how works will look on works list are in Customizing ▸ Works settings > Works list.
    You will find there, columns number, text position, image proportion size, so you should be able to get close to what you want.

With kind regards.
    thanks you but i think i do the wrong thing. I go in a work page to edit, in work media i edit "choose brick proportion" but it doesn't work. And when i go on work list "size of brick" it doens't seem to work.

Can you give me more precisions, please ?
  • AirAir
    This is option that I mean, Customizing ▸ Works settings > Works list > Choose brick proportion : image

ss-2016-11-29_11-13-05.png
    382 x 744 - 20K
    Hello, Thank you very much. It is perfect ! :)